In the last post we discussed about what is India post payment bank. Today we will discuss what facilitates are provided in this bank and how we can open an account in it.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE OF OPENING INDIA POST PAYEMENT BANK ACCOUNT
This bank will be launched by the Prime Minister on 21st august 2018
- . After some days you will be able to open your account in this bank.
- Any information related to opening an account can be obtained by calling this 155299 phone number and by mailing it to [email protected].
- The IPPB can also be opened in the bank account through the app and in order to do this you have to download the app of this bank.
- By going to https://ippbonline.com/web/ippb/mobile-app link, you will know how you can open an account through this app.
FACILITY PROVIDED UNDER IPPB
- Like other banks, the facility of regular savings account, basic savings account, digital savings account, current account, mobile banking, direct benefit transfer, bill, utility payment, SMS banking, etc. will be given to the customers of this bank.
- To connect more and more people with IPPB Bank, door step banking service will also be provided and this service will be provided to the people through about 300,000 Postman and Garmin Postal Servants.
- Only 10 thousand rupees can be made through Door Step Banking and those who take these services will have to pay some price for this service too.
- Those who will be do transaction of 2,000 thousand rupees (deposits and withdrawals) through Door Step Banking, they have to pay 15 rupees for this service. At the same time, those who will make transaction of more than Rs 2,000 and 5000 less money through door step banking, they will have to pay 25 rupees for this service and charge of Rs 35 will be charged for the transaction of more than five thousand rupees.
Those people who will deposit money in the IPPB Bank will be given 5.5% interest in Savings Account. Those who open the Digital Savings Account will be given a 4% interest to this type of account.
However, an account holder can deposit and withdraw the amount up to Rs. 100,000 only in this bank. Whenever the money will be deposited more than Rs 100,000 in the IPPB account, it will be transferred to Post Office Savings Bank (POSB).
By introducing IPPB Bank, people will get opportunities for jobs in our country and more than 3,000 personnel will be recruited in this country under this bank.